Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Open your eyes.


Hi guys. :)  I hope you're having a nice February night and staying warm with the tremendous amount of snow falling in most places.


On my to do list for the month of February:

-Find faith and belief in intangible things with the willingness to trust with my eyes closed.

-Bury myself into even more written and read words.

-Take more risks remembering that a little vulnerability is beautiful and allowed.

-Continue to keep occupied, be creative, and hustle with little things.

-Allow myself to gently fall into things without worrying about being caught or landing with perfection.

-Take notes of small details and keep them on paper to save for later.  Memory is not always detailed, and details are important.

-To continue to blog even if it must be brief due to the chaos and uncertainty surrounding so many things at the moment, such as a move cross country looming near.


Remember that...


I've always loved everything about this song. :)
Snow Patrol with their wonderful lyrics.


Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment