Thursday, June 16, 2011

Moving past the feeling.


Good morning!! :)  I have been running around like crazy for weeks now and am trying to take it slow this morning, under the whirling fan, listening to the summer birds, and breathing out any frustration or toxic energy my body and mind took in this past month from undesired outside circumstances.  I wouldn't necessarily call myself a meditative person but I probably am.  There are times when I simply need to be alone and go inward; to be so deep in thought and mindful of the moment everything comes to a standstill and  when I finally surface I am renewed. So on this morning meditation of sorts, I thought I'd pop in and say hello. :) Onward and upward and into the calm.

"What is silence? 
Something of the sky in us."
-Dya Karninsky


I love this Arcade Fire cover by 



"Sometimes I can't believe it
I'm movin' past the feeling
Sometimes I can't believe it
I'm movin' past the feeling again."

No comments:

Post a Comment