Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.


One of my favorite quotes of all time from someone I've always admired;
he was a brilliant, innovative, visionary, creative soul with incredible inspiration to share about taking chances, following your heart, and believing in the great potential of a vision long before the dream became a reality. 
 I'm quite saddened by his death tonight.


"Remembering that I'l be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.  Because almost everything- all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure- these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is important.  Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.  You are already naked.  There is no reason not to follow your heart.  
Stay hungry.  Stay Foolish." 


R.I.P. Steve Jobs. 
 Your incredible impact on our world will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment