Monday, December 26, 2011

Hometown glory.


"I love snow for the same reason I love Christmas:
It brings people together while time stands still.  
Cozy couples lazily meandered the streets and children 
trudged sleds and chased snowballs. 
 No one seemed to be in a rush to experience anything other 
than the glory of the day, with each other,
 whenever and however it happened."
-Rachel Cohn


I just wanted to pop in and wish you a very Merry Christmas. :)
I hope you're in a cozy, warm place remembering that without feeling overwhelmed, the pangs of nostalgia, seeing beauty, knowing real love or feeling a sense of fear, that life would be too easy.  Embrace it all.



"Round my hometown, memories are fresh.
Round my hometown, ooh the people I've met.
Are the wonders of my world, are the wonders of my world."

Photo source: here and here


No comments:

Post a Comment