Wednesday, November 21, 2012

That home.


"If only you could sense how important you are 
to the lives of those you meet;
how important you can be to people 
you may never even dream of.
 There is something of yourself that you leave
 at every meeting 
with another person."
-Fred Rogers

photo by anavicky

I just wanted to wish everyone a lovely Thanksgiving. 
Now, if you aren't nostalgic already (given it's the holiday season) are you now ready to feel an ache rise from your bones to the soon-to-be goosebumps on your skin's surface?

I'm sure I've shared this breathtakingly gorgeous song before 
and tonight,I just couldn't help but share again. 
It's the kind of song that haunts you beautifully 
where you can feel it.

I admittedly regret not learning how to play the piano as a child as I've always been deeply moved by piano notes, particularly in magical, heart swelling songs such as this piece of heaven. 


"Where the doors are moaning all day long
Where the stairs are leaning dusk 'til dawn
Where the windows are breathing in the light
Where the rooms are a collection of our lives
This is a place I don't feel alone
This is a place that I call my home."

No comments:

Post a Comment