Friday, June 11, 2010

Going green.


Another June weekend ahead, and it's supposed to be gorgeous and summery here in San Francisco.  Yay!  I love when this city behaves like the rest of California and decides to tease us all with warmth and unwavering sunshine. I hope everyone has either exciting or restful plans.  I'm personally craving a little drive out of the city to be surrounded by nature and trails, so I thought I'd provide some green inspiration. :)


In folklores and literatures green has always symbolized nature and its embodied attributes, namely those of life, fertility and rebirth.  


It's also the color of prosperity, wealth, safety, stability, and endurance. 


 From seafoam to olive green, it's always healing, restful for the human eye, fresh, and indicating both growth, hope and creative intelligence.  


Also, who can forget Emerald City from The Wizard of Oz? 


Enjoy. :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment