Tuesday, August 30, 2011

We'll go on forever.


"I guess when you're young, 
you just believe that there'll be many people you'll connect with.
Later in life, you'll realize this only happens 
a few times."
-unknown


"I have a million things to talk to you about.
All I want in this world is you.
I want to see you and talk.  
I want the two of us to begin
everything from the beginning."
-Haruki Murakami


"For true love is inexhaustible;
the more you give
the more you have."
-Antoine de Saint Exupery


"With the end of my breath
 which is the beginning of yours."
-Andre Breton


When I first heard this sweet song it seemed familiar almost as though it'd felt like home.  Every beat, vocal, lyric and the overall mellow simplicity honestly hit me more than any dramatic, dirty breakdown in a progressive house song could.  I put it on as I drive and it just keeps me floating.  So I'd like to say from myself and most likely all of the completely  smitten Kaskade fans in the world:


Thank you.

That is all.


Love,
Victoria




"You and I
Could paint the sky together
As the world goes by
we'll go on forever."

Photo source: here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment