Saturday, April 24, 2010

3 am.



Sigh.

I'm a bit restless tonight.  I feel I need to at least...


..... a bit more.  It's good for the soul. :)


"Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe. "
-A France


"For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake.  The great affair is to move."
- R.L. Stevenson


Maybe it's time to explore again?  A little escape from routine?  Change of pace?  We all need it every now and then. As summertime rapidly approaches, Europe is admittedly in the forefront of my mind. I'm not sure that I'll make it this summer, but I'll continue to daydream.


Here's a bit of Solu music to kick-start the weekend. They're a New York based record label and house producing duo that produce deep, soulful house, and when I first heard this magical single, I'm certain I listened to it for 7 days straight, utterly incapable of letting it go. "Fade" will forever remind me of trains and my brief time on the Mediterranean....



"Look at me, stare inside.
Take my place, in my mind.
Capture me, follow through.
Validate, wanting you. 

It's been a long, long time.
Since you been on my mind and I...
I must forget about us. 

Turned away. What to do?
Let it go. Follow through.
Lost within. Endless eyes.
Lusting calls. Logic cries. 

This seems so right. But this seems so wrong.
Hour after hour, so long, day after day, so long,
year after year after year...
And now we're here......."


Off to try and sleep.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment