Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mellow sunday.

It's Sunday!  One of my favorite days. :) 
There are usually so many things I want to do on Sundays, that sometimes I get a bit stuck wondering which direction to choose.....


....but today I chose to be lazy and lounge around my apartment, aka "the feminine castle", a friend once called it.  I think I liked that, as I quite like castles. ;)


I had a lovely night with my wonderful friend Kindra, a nice little walk this morning with my dog Rosie, spoke on the phone for entirely too long, and now all I want to do is write.  And write.  And write.  Let the hours fly by as my fingers take over the keys to convey everything which fills my mind.


So I'll do all this while listening to some delicious, dreamy, mellow, slow trip hop.  Here is "You wish" by Nightmares on Wax.



You know what? Whatever it is you're thinking of today, just go ahead and.....


.... and things might just work out. :)

Photo sources: here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment