Saturday, May 29, 2010

Don't wait to be sure.



I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday weekend! It's officially the beginning of summer, and it's finally warmed up here in San Francisco.... at least for the time being. ;)
I started off the day hiking to Twin Peaks with a good friend, and certainly got a workout out of it, given my dog Rosie decided it was too hot to possibly finish the walk, so I ended up carrying all 25 lbs of her nearly 8 blocks.  Yes.  I really love my dog.


The hike was followed by a little trip to an amazing, amazing organic grocery store downtown, and then we'll be heading to the movies tonight. I think we're going to see Sex & The City.  Yay!
I heart my walks. :)
Anyway....I have many decisions coming up in the near future and have recently been gathering up some courage to jump in and make the changes that may be necessary. That is to be continued of course, but I'll leave you with this quote:

"Don't wait to be sure. Move, move, move."
-M. July

No comments:

Post a Comment