Friday, August 6, 2010

A few lovely things.


Hi friends. ;) I hope you're about to have a fabulous August day.  Another girlish entry I know, but again, I'm very girly. :)
I've come across a few things I've found to be so, so lovely and just wanted to share them this morning, as I'm in a very esthetically appreciative type of mood...  even more so than usual. :)

This simple explanation of happiness...
Flowy, summery dresses.  We are nearing the end of summer and I'm already missing them.




Elegant black balconies and verandas to sit on or beside, and watch nothing, yet everything all at once. 


Silvery white, dreamy spaces to sleep with natural light spilling into the room...




Fresh fruit...


Country life....


This "Gone with the Wind" quote....

Tree houses because I think it'd be interesting to camp out in one for one night; perhaps under an enormous clear sky, wrapped in warm blankets, breathing in the fresh air and listening to the rustling of leaves as you sleep?  I'm certain a tree house would be an inspiring place to write. ;)



Breakfast in bed...




Fuschia colored flowers....




And watching the sun rise over the hills....


xoxoxoxo

1 comment: