Saturday, August 21, 2010

An update.


Happy Saturday. :)



 I may be keeping it really short and sweet for the next couple of weeks (and may not) because I have a lot going on, as well as big decisions to make, a busy schedule, etc. I will continue to blog however, as this is my refuge where I can sort of let both my soul and imagination come out and play. :) 


This truly has not been my week. ;) I had to recover from a cold, had a fender bender ("car accident" just sounds so harsh to say!) resulting in a very scratched car, a hurt dog (she's ok thank goodness!),  car insurance companies calling (not my fav), and some whip lash I've been nursing in my bath.  I've also been stepping up the fitness after slacking off for a few weeks, and although it hurts soooo good, geez, it hurts!  It's been cold in SF, I've been back to work, dealing with some homesickness, and also back in a few classes, and although they feel great, they definitely strap the schedule a bit, taking me away from my sacred blogging hours.  That's alright though.  I'll still be on here as much as possible, and life is just really, really good overall. :) 


 Time has also (admittedly) been getting to me a little.  Next month marks my five year anniversary of moving to the west coast and although I've become a woman here, it sometimes frightens me how quickly the days, months and years fly.  I feel we go through certain cycles and somehow I feel strongly that this particular cycle is over and it's time to really consider moving on to another. Also, the stores are beginning to carry Halloween candy.  I'll be turning twenty eight this Halloween, and somehow that's a bit frightening as well.  Again, time.  Time slips away so, so fast, and because of this, I do my best to live each and every day as fully as possible, both leading with my heart and standing strong in love.
Well that was my little vent.  This weekend will be amazing, however.  I'm going to drive to the redwoods which are also my refuge, and breathe in the gorgeous fresh air, feeling their ancient energy (excuse the hippie in me ), and hang out with some great friends here I haven't seen in awhile.


I hope you have a beautiful weekend and you are ready for the loveliest few months of every year..... late summer to early autumn.  There will be much, much more to come on that as late August through late October is my favorite time. :)  
xo
V

"You belong among the wildflowers
You belong in a boat out at sea
You belong with your love on your arm
You belong somewhere where you feel free."
-Tom Petty

No comments:

Post a Comment