Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The unsayable.


I'm baaaaack!   I've been feeling a lot of inspiration as of late, so don't worry- there is much to come, friends. I do want to say this though- hold the moments that are unsayable close to you.  You know the moments I'm talking about- the ones that are so special you can't even find the right words. They will forever live on in your heart with you- keeping you alive and vibrating, as well as holding you together.


"Things aren't all so tangible and sayable as people would usually have us believe;
 some experiences are actually unsayable, 
they happen in a space that no word has ever entered, 
and more unsayable than all other things are works of art, 
those mysterious existences, 
whose life endures beside our own small transitory life."
-Rainer Maria Rilke


I don't know about you guys but I really like the idea of going and getting lost
 every now and then.
 Driving for hours with no destination.  
Spontaneity.  
Stumbling upon inspiration.  
Following your internal guide.  
Coming across answers.
Finding yourself again.
Having unsayable moments.


I hope you're having a wonderful night, and I'll be seeing you soon on here.

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment