Tuesday, September 21, 2010

All these things we can do.



Hi guys. :)  I hope everything is having a great Tuesday, and although I don't have time to blog today, I wanted to stop by and say I'm still here, and will be back to blogging this week!  Heart you all.



"It is fall, the season of memory."
-Simon Van Booey


"To hold our tongues when everyone is gossiping, 
to smile without hostility at people and institutions,
to compensate for the shortage of love in the world
with more love in private matters;
to be more faithful in our work,
to show greater patience, 
to forgo the cheap revenge
obtainable from mockery and criticism:
all these things we can do."
-Hermann Hesse


"Years fly by but the heart stays in the same place."
-Harlan Coban


"What does really matter?" I asked.  She looked at me
as though wondering if she could trust me with 
some immense secret.  Finally, she said,
"Having someone to love.  Being compassionate.  
Being fully alive every day so that you can really 
see and hear and smell and see things."
-Jonathan Hull


I'll see you soon. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment