Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dance yourself clean.


Hiiiiii. :)  I hope you're having a great week, and if not.....


It's a beautiful autumn day in San Francisco, the Giants are playing the World Series about fifteen minutes away this afternoon, the buzz and excitement is in the air, I've finally found a Halloween costume, and life is just good.  Really good. :)


LCD Soundsystem  is a phenomenally fun band to see live, and at both of my recent music festivals they opened up with this song, easily having thousands of people on their feet dancing. Honestly aside from Phish, and various house artists,  I've never seen such levels of people foot stomping, hand waving and rocking out for 90 minutes straight, losing themselves in the music in such a frenzied way.  I was about to leave Treasure Island with my friends but couldn't be pulled away from this song, so I stayed and danced until the end. :)
 Pure...

This song gets better and better every time I hear it.... so much so that I simply cannot get past it to listen to their other tracks. :)  At 2:57 this song kicks in and just goes.... for eight awesome, wow-inducing minutes. :)


And while we're on the topic of San Francisco, I wanted to share this, having found it to be absolutely, adorably funny:


Have a fantatstic day, and while you're at it, go dance yourself clean.... or silly.  Whichever works. ;)

Image source: here & here

No comments:

Post a Comment