Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wonderwall.


Do we ever really know?  I don't think we do. We're uncertain.  We shift.  We falter.  We do the opposite.  Then we change our minds again.... 
and again
Human after all. :)



"I just know.  I know these things.  I am always right.
It has got nothing to do with logic: I just feel it.
For example, when I am really close to you like this,
I am not the least bit scared."
-Haruki Murakami


Tonight, what I do know is that I wish to be near a bonfire by the sea,
the taste of mulled wine warming my mouth 
and cool November air filling my lungs,
surrounded by people I miss and love.


"Back beat, the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
But I don't know how
Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall"


Sweet dreams. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment