Saturday, December 25, 2010

Colder weather.





Merry Christmas lovies.  
I hope you're having a truly beautiful holiday surrounded by 
love, light, sweets, and the comfort of home. 



I just wanted to say that I am absolutely love The Zac Brown Band.  He has managed to pleasantly surprise me as I'm usually not a big fan of country but for some reason his music gives me that wonderful ache I often mention throughout this blog.  I was just introduced to this song this morning and immediately fell in love with it.... and possibly him?  Just kidding. ;)  Enjoy it, as it is lovely, and if you like it, click on the Zach Brown label at the bottom of this post and check out another post by him. <3



"When you leave, you begin to consider the possibility that,
in leaving the best you've had so far,
you are leaving the best
you will ever have."
-Eliot Periman




"Well it's a winding road
When you're in the lost and found
You're a lover I'm a runner
We go 'round 'n 'round
And I love you but I leave you
I don't want you but I need you
You know it's you who calls me back here

Oh I wanna see you again
But I'm stuck in colder weather
Maybe tomorrow will be better
Can I call you then
Cause I'm a ramblin' man
I ain't ever gonna change
I gotta gypsy soul
And I was born for leavin' 

And when I close my eyes I see you
No matter where I am
I can smell your perfume through these whispering pines
I'm with your ghost again
It's a shame about the weather
I know soon we'll be together
And I can't wait till then
I can't wait till then"
>

No comments:

Post a Comment