Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just keep going.


Good morning!!


SOOOO, I woke up today with a wicked head cold, an endless list of errands, and a stack of mail piled entirely too high so I must make this fast but all I have to say is that is amazing when things that are real become unreal, the unreal is suddenly tangible, and everything you thought you knew gets flipped around so you realize you truly didn't know anything at all, and any sort of control on a situation you thought you had suddenly seems silly and non-existent.  Okay, okay enough thinking.


But one more thing: sometimes I suppose all we can do is go with the flow. It's empowering how the three words "just keep going" will basically give you the answer to practically anything and everything.  So you and I will both continue to power through this crazy week, and let it unfold as it should.... and will. 


Have a great day and before you let the chaos begin listen to this gorgeous cover of Elton John's "Your Song" by Miss Ellie Goulding.:)




"It's a little bit funny this feeling inside 
I'm not one of those who can easily hide 
I don't have much money but boy if I did 
I'd buy a big house where we both could live 
So excuse me forgetting but these things I do
You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen
And you can tell everybody 
This is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world"

No comments:

Post a Comment