Saturday, December 4, 2010

Living in color part six.



Living in color.  If you missed the first five, go on to here first, then that will lead you to the other four. :)  This is about stimulation, inspiration and color.... of course. :)  I love working on these and am always adding and editing, so if you've already seen them, take a look again. 
Have an amazing December day.  <3
"I am influenced and inspired by life, by the people I meet, people I work with, and the people I aspire and hope to meet.  I read, I watch movies, listen to music.  I am just like everyone else, only I am always looking for inspiration, looking to create.  I am always searching, always on the quest for beauty, ideas, and a muse to seduce me."
John Galliano


"The mind can go in a thousand directions,
 but on this beautiful path, 
I walk in peace.  
With each step, the wind blows.  
With each step, a flower blooms."
-Thich Nhat Hanh


"Dance when you're broken open.  
Dance, if you've torn the bandage off. 
 Dance in the middle of fighting. 
 Dance in your blood. 
 Dance when you are
 perfectly free."
-Rumi


"The answer is never the answer.  What's really interesting is the mystery.  If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking.  I've never seen anybody 
really find the answer.  They think they have, so they stop thinking.  
But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden 
in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. 
 The need for mystery is greater than the
 need for an answer."
Ken Kesey


"A steady, wind-driven rain composes music for the psyche.
  It not only nurtures and renews, it consecrates and sanctifies. 
 It whispers in secret languages
 about the primordial essence of things."
-Tom Robbins


"We all know fear. 
 But passion makes us fearless."
-Paulo Coelho


"Some people are meant to be untamed. 
 They were born eternally restless, 
with passion igniting their souls 
and yearning on their fingertips."
-unknown


"To change skins, evolve into new cycles.  
I feel one has to learn to discard. 
 If one changes internally, one should not 
continue to live with the same objects.  
They reflect one's mind and the psyche of yesterday.  
I throw away what has no dynamic, living use."
Anais Nin


"I have dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after;
and changed my ideas; they have gone through
and through and through me, like
wine through water,  and 
altered the color
of my mind."
-Emily Bronte


"Maybe you're the same as me we see
 things they'll never see."
-Oasis



"Sometimes the best way to find out who you are
is to get to that place where you don't
have to be anything else."
-Dave Matthews



"What is the meaning of life?  
That was all- a simple question; one that tended to close in on one with years, 
the great revelation had never come.  The great revelation perhaps never did come.  Instead, there were little daily miracles, illuminations, matches 
struck unexpectedly in the dark."
-Virginia Woolf



"Do you want me to tell you something really subversive?
Love really is all it's cracked up to be. 
 That's why people are so cynical about it.
It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for,
and the trouble is, if you don't risk everything,
you risk even more."
Erica Jong


2 comments: