Sunday, March 21, 2010

This spring I will....

I am so hopelessly in love with spring!   Sigh.


I have so much work to get done, as I've been procrastinating like I've never procrastinated before, but I'd rather daydream on this pretty Sunday than do work so, I'll do just that.  
This spring.....

I think I'm going to purchase a bike so I can have lots of adventures in the city parks. :)

I'll read more, and do it outdoors.

I'll travel more.  I can't believe I haven't been traveling much.


I'll write more.  :)

And.... 
more shows!!!!  I need more in my life, because..... 


Concerts make me happy.  Spring makes me happy.  

Temper Trap.  They're a new fav of mine, and this one is the song of the day, in the Ipod. :)




"Our love was lost
In the rubble are all the things
That you've, you've been dreaming of
Keep me in mind
When you're ready
I am here
To take you every time."

No comments:

Post a Comment