Saturday, March 6, 2010

Shores of freedom.

This song is just so, so beautiful.  Joseph Arthur.  That's all.



"Don't know why I'm still afraid
If you weren't real I would make you up
now
I wish that I could follow through
I know that your love is true
and deep
as the sea
but right now
everything you want is wrong,
and right now
all your dreams are waking up,
and right now
I wish I could follow you
to the shores
of freedom,
where no one lives.

We're made out of blood and rust
looking for someone to trust
without
a fight
I think that you came too soon
you're the honey and the moon
that lights
up my night

we've got too much time to kill
like pigeons on my windowsill
we hang around
 ever since I've been with you
you hold me up
all the time I'm falling down."






No comments:

Post a Comment