Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I see myself in you.



"I’ll be looking for you, every moment, every single moment. And when we do find each other again, we’ll cling together so tight that nothing and no one’ll ever tear us apart. Every atom of me and every atom of you.  We’ll live in birds and flowers and dragonflies and pine trees and in clouds and in those little specks of light you see floating in sunbeams.   And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me, we’ll be joined so tight…"

— Philip Pullman

I love this song. My Morning Jacket in the back of a cab with some amazing acoustics. These guys are so incredibly talented.




"If you touch me
Well I just think I'll scream
Cause its been so long
Since someone challenged me

Made me think
About the way things are
Made me think
About the way they could be

I believe it
why ohhh, my
oh my lord, oh my lord
and I don't even know why

ohh this feeling is wonderful
don't you ever turn it off
ohh this feeling is wonderful
don't you ever turn it off

Feelings... why? Oh my
Human needs
Heartbeats
I can see it all
By the way you smile
I'm smiling too
I see myself in you

I am with it

 ohhh I'm wired, ohhh I'm wired
 and
now I really know why"

No comments:

Post a Comment